Please review the list of the updates below which we have implemented since our last product update in August. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Our enhancements include:
- Follow-Ups have been replaced with Tasks in Brokerkit to enable more complex workflows.
- You can now assign multiple tasks to any contact in recruiting or retention and also relate any task to multiple contacts
- You can set the owner, category, status and due date on each task as well as detailing out what needs to be done in the description field with full text formatting.
- We created a new entity call Organizations to link office accounts together for multi-office brokerages to enable functions at the brokerage level across accounts
- Enabled lead routing across accounts linked in an Organization for situations where you have centralized recruiting that needs to send candidates to the office managers in a given office account. Learn more here.
Other Additional Enhancements:
- Filter to search on all production values (sales, units, % change, $ change, average sales price) in ranges
- Custom Lead Sources
- The ability to filter on Email unsubscribes/spam complaints/bounces and Text unsubscribes in the Engagement filter
- Our new user video training series was added to the Help Center menu
- Updated campaigns so that a Campaign Step now belongs only to a single Campaign Subscription. This change now allows you to now trigger the same campaign multiple times on a given contact.
- An option was added to configure the landing page title which is also used in the post title on Facebook shares
We Addressed These Bugs:
- Updated the Last Sign In date in the Activity Report to show the last date Brokerkit was accessed rather than the last authentication date with Google or Microsoft
- Moved the title of a user to a separate line below their name on the team and individual landing pages
- Addressed a sharing issue with the Facebook sharing icon on Landing Page
- Fixed the format on mobile devices for the Send Invite Link page