Please review the list of updates below which we have implemented since our last product update in mid-March. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Our enhancements include:
- Tasks can now be added as a step in a campaign, which can be assigned to yourself or others on your team.
- This can be used for creating call tasks and social media touches in recruiting.
- This can also be used for adding tasks in onboarding campaigns in retention.
- These tasks can be assigned at various stages in a smart campaigns.
- You can access our help article with more details on this here.
- Users can now create templates for text messages, similar to email templates.
- While drafting a text message, the content can be saved as a template to be reused as needed.
- You can read more about the addition of text templates here.
We Addressed These Bugs:
- The filter for “my” tasks was not working.
- The card for a subscription could not be updated.
- Users unable to log in from multiple devices in different time zones.
- Ignore when reactivated users attempt to log in to old accounts.