Please review some best practices as well as a list of updates that we have implemented since our last product update. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Recent Product Updates: New Campaigns!
- We have recently updated several campaign templates in the campaign library:
- Updated versions of the Recruiting: General Agent Follow Up and Recruiting: Landing Page Submissions including additional steps and even call and messaging scripts!
- A seasonal Happy Thanksgiving campaign for leads and team members
- Improved “select all” functionality when performing bulk actions where you can now select all on a page or the full result set and the records will stay selected after a bulk action so you can trigger additional bulk actions on the same records
- We also now offer a managed data import service to assist users with importing data
- Email us at [email protected] to find out more
- We developed a service for large brokerages to import data their Brokerkit into their data warehouse on a scheduled basis across all of their accounts in an organization for analysis with their internal reporting tools
Quick Tips: How to recruit and retain real estate agents
The 4 “R’s” of recruiting
- Recruit — How do you convince new agents that your brokerage is the best to join?
- Ramp — How do you keep new agents motivated and empower them to sell?
- Reward — How do you encourage agents to build their own teams, and reward them?
- Retain — How do you keep the agents you have?
Recruiting: Always be recruiting
Where is the best place to look for real estate talent?
- Agents on the other side of transactions
- Nurses, school teachers, those in nurturing positions that are underpaid for the work they do
- Underperforming agents with less than 10 transactions per year
- Over-performing agents with more than 20 transactions per month with no teams or system
Identify four key pillars of real estate recruiting
Identify four channels your recruits will come from and treat each one like it’s the only channel you’re using. This will help guarantee you hit your recruiting goal, since you might fall short in a few channels, but together they surpass your original goal.
- Cold calling or prospecting
- Existing agents
- Open houses
- Job boards
Identify your competitive advantage
When you meet with an agent to recruit for your brokerage, what is it you have that other brokerages don’t have?
Identify that benefit and learn how to communicate that better than the rest.
Verified Texting & Calling:
- As part of an industry-wide effort, we are working with telecommunication carriers to implement the new standards for verified texting and calling.
- Verified calling and texting are a response to the surge in robocalls and texts and will make sure your messages and calls seem authentic and reduce the chances of telco carrier filtering, which will be increasing as the standards get adopted.
- We have built verified calling and have been reaching out to accounts with heavy call and texting volume directly to turn on the feature and get everyone implemented individually.
- Email our Customer Success team here with any questions
Recent Bug fixes:
- We addressed a minor issue when using the Reports section to view Joined agents
- The Reassign button is now displayed for the Agent/Affiliate role when part of an Organization
- We also addressed an issue where step two of a smart campaign wouldn’t trigger as expected
- We also continue to make regular updates to maximize security across the site