Please review the list of updates below which we have implemented since our last product update in mid-May. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Our enhancements include:
- We added the ability to send texts to a system number even if the number isn’t associated with a contact in Brokerkit.
- Added these templates in the campaign library:
- Happy Birthday
- License Expiration
- Appointment Reminder
- We added error messages to the trial form to notify users of any changes that need to be made to their credit card data.
- Added a new calendar widget on the training page of the website to include additional training sessions.
Customer Experience Improvements
- Made revisions to our onboarding process to adapt to the needs of new users.
- Recently we ran a survey to gather data from you, our users. We gathered information on preferred job posting sites as well as the most highly requested enhancement requests.
New User Onboarding Tour
- New users will now see a guided tour that will walk them through the basics of the platform.
- This will enable new users to learn the platform at their own pace, in addition to the Onboarding Sessions we will conduct.
- We fixed an issue with HTML templates not displaying properly in Brokerkit.
- We fixed an issue with tasks in smart campaigns defaulting to a different owner when steps were added.
- We conducted an analysis of our support tickets and developed action items to address the top 2 most common issues which we are working on now.
- We released fixes for the text message editor which was omitting returns in text messages.
- Fixed the error message that is present on landing pages when no office address is present.