Please review the list of updates below which we have implemented since our last product update in mid-June. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Our Enhancements Include:
- We updated our data importer to improve useability and reduce support tickets by:
- Skipping rows with unsupported characters which previously caused imports to fail
- Providing more detailed guidance in the import email when a file can’t be imported due to incorrect format
- Only matching and merging records that have the same agent ID on an import if they are in the same MLS to avoid matches across MLSs when there are duplicate agent IDs
- Added a Fourth of July campaign template to the library
- We added a text message segment counter to show the number of segments for a text message since text usage billing is by segment vs. message
- Worked with SmartSetter to develop an integration solution for importing SmartSetter leads into Brokerkit for candidate follow up
- We fixed an issue with the initial data importer release to ensure CSV and CSV-UTF8 files can import properly.
- We fixed a bug where the “Dismiss’ button on newer accounts did not remove the prompt.
- We fixed a bug with the new text segment counter so it will now work in individual messages and campaigns.
- When emailing prospects (and coworkers) don’t forget to “speak human”. This means send a conversational email, don’t get lost among all the other newsletters!
- Identify your ICP (Ideal Candidate Profile) and make sure you are putting in the effort to get them aboard!