Please review the list of the updates we have implemented since our last product update in May. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Our enhancements include:
Identify & Merge Duplicates
- See the animation below and read how it works in our help article here
Multiple Agent IDs per agent record
- If an agent (recruiting lead or a member of your team) is a member of multiple MLSs, you can now add multiple agent IDs to their lead/team member record and link them to a specific MLS you selected in your MLS settings
- On data imports, our match/update algorithm matches on email addresses and agent IDs. Now you can match on any of the agent’s email addresses or agent IDs and it will update the record on any of them (to avoid creating a duplicate)
- This eliminates one prior source of duplicates where duplicates were created importing from multiple MLSs where the same agent is in multiple lists with different agent IDs and email addresses
- With the Merge Duplicates feature above, you can now also identify duplicates by email address, agent ID or name and merge them. The merged record could then have all of their email addresses or agent IDs and match on any of them.
We Addressed These Bugs:
- Text replies from different agents coming through on the same text reply phone number thread
- Smart campaigns running on and API transactions allowed on paused or canceled accounts
- Sending a message to a team member with no owner sets the user as the owner
Leave a Reply