Please review some best practices as well as a list of updates that we have implemented since our last product update. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Recent Product Updates: New Campaigns and Managed Services
- We have recently updated several campaign templates in the campaign library to include additional steps and even call and messaging scripts:
- Recruiting: Newly Licensed & Rookie Agents for cold leads
- Recruiting: In School and Considering School for cold leads
- Recruiting: Co-op Agent Follow Up for hot leads
- Recruiting: General Agent Outreach for cold leads.
- Recruiting: General Agent Follow Up for lead nurture
- Recruiting: Landing Page Submissions for warm leads
- New Seasonal campaign templates: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year
- We also now offer a managed data import service to assist users with data updates.
- We also offer a managed campaign service to assist users with creating and managing your multi-touch campaigns from start to finish.
- Reach out to us here to find out more
Recruiting: “Can you send me an email?”
If you make cold calls you’ve most certainly heard this phrase before. So how do you handle it?
- Send an email and chase the prospect?
- Or maybe try to overcome the objection by saying things like:
- “Sure, I’d love to. Let’s also schedule some time next week to sync up. How’s Wednesday?”
- “Of course! Would you be open to exploring your options on a call as well?
- This is seller-centric and makes your prospects want to pull away.
- It’s way too focused on what you want, without thinking about what they’re saying.
- Objections are either:
- True – The prospect really wants additional info
- False – The prospect isn’t interested and trying to get you off the phone
Here’s how to respond without sounding salesy or too eager:
- Confirm: “Yes, Tom, I can send you an email.”
- Then: “To be relevant, who do you plan on sharing it with?
- The prospect will typically say one of two things:
- “I’ll probably send it along to the accounting team to take a look.”
- “Uhh, not sure. Just send me something general.”
- “Something general” sounds like a brush-off.
- When they can’t be specific, you can counter with:
- “It’s common when people don’t have anyone in mind, it means this simply isn’t a priority right now. The last thing your inbox needs is another archived email, and I wouldn’t want to be following up on something that just isn’t top of mind for you. Is that the case Tom?”
- Elite agent recruiters protect their time.
- Not every prospect is right for you.
Quick Tips: Having trouble getting that appointment scheduled?
Two heads are better than one
- Do you have a prospect who has agreed to a meeting, but can’t get a time on the calendar?
- Forward the conversation to your other Brokerkit users and have them reach out!
- Make sure to pass along any relevant information.
- Getting more people involved in the conversation sometimes gives the prospect that extra push to respond.
Recent Bug fixes:
- We addressed a minor issue when deleting contacts or team members
- Improved functionality when moving through a list of leads after logging activity
- Improved engagement search filters to search past 30 days
- We also continue to make regular updates to maximize security across the site