Please review the list of the updates we have implemented over the last month since our last product update in December. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Our enhancements include:
Smart Campaign Triggers
- Added the ability to set Smart Campaign Triggers that will automatically start or stop Smart Campaigns.
- The first version includes source based triggers where you can trigger campaigns to start or stop based on the value in the source field (e.g. landing pages, Facebook,…).
- Read how to implement them here.
- Here is an animated screenshot of what they look like:
- Made some architectural changes which increased performance, leading to faster processing of your requests
- Updating the CSV exports to become a background process which emails you the results to be able to easily handle very large datasets without impacting system performance
- Added additional fields to the exported CSV(Agent ID, Current Company, Agent Notes, Labels).
- Integrated our phone system for support with our support ticketing system to give a more integrated support experience across calls, emails and chat
We Addressed These Bugs:
- A bug that cut the text of an SMS message in case if there was a long text or link