Please review the list of the updates we have implemented over the last couple of months since our October product update. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Our enhancements include:
- Added email event tracking into the lead/agent timeline for bulk/campaign emails including the email delivery status and the number of clicks and opens (note that tracking is only for bulk/campaign emails vs. emails or calendar appointments sent via a Google or Microsoft account)
- Added an Engagement filter into the Recruiting and Retention Advanced Search to filter on leads and agents by Engagement including Emails Clicks, Email Opens and Text Replies in the last 7 or 30 days. More detail here.
- Added Labels to better segment and filtering your leads and agents with custom parameters. More detail here.
- Ability to track the count of emails and SMS texts sent on the billing page to manage against usage limits.
- Improved functionality for sending bulk emails.
- Added “Facebook” as an option in the lead Source dropdown.
- Added the (MLS) Agent ID field into the lead (recruiting) and agent (retention) profiles. This is important as we match on email address or agent ID for data imports to avoid duplicates.
- Changed the order of SMS messages to display from most recent to least recent.
- Changed the timezone used to be pulled from a user’s browser when setting and appointment
We Addressed These Bugs:
- Home Page not loading immediately for first-time users.
- Certain emails going to spam for certain email providers.
- Autocorrect on an Android phone would prevent typing when logged in via a phone
- Grouped or Tagged agents under Retention would not work whenever sending a bulk text.
- Slowness issues during peak load were addressed with capacity optimization changes
- Updated the text in the text message header with the lead name on text replies that was causing some texts to be blocked by carriers and caused the “?who” command not to work sometimes on some carriers
- Removed our help center widget from customer landing pages