Please review the list of updates below which we have implemented since our last product update in mid-July. All of these updates are live in our system now.
Our Enhancements Include:
- Verified Calling & Texting
- As part of an industry-wide effort, we are working with telecommunication carriers to implement the new standards for verified texting and calling
- Verified calling and texting are a response to the surge in robocalls and texts and will make sure your messages and calls seem authentic and reduce the chances of telco carrier filtering, which will be increasing as the standards get adopted.
- We have built verified calling and texting and will initially be reaching out to accounts with heavy call and texting volume directly to turn on the feature and get you implemented individually.
- Email our Customer Success team here with any questions or if you want to get started with your onboarding now.
Recent Bug Fixes:
- We addressed an issue where certain Engagement filter options took a long time to load in accounts with large volumes of data
- We fixed a bug where email notes were not saving properly in a contact’s profile.
- We addressed an issue where new lead email notifications for leads created via API were not generated in certain scenarios
Quick Tips: Video Prospecting Guide
Video Prospecting Guide
- A study of 134 million emails, 4.5 million of which contained an embedded video, found that the average open rate increased by 16% and the average reply rate increased by 26%.
- Put the video as close as possible to the top of the email so that the prospect doesn’t have to scroll on their phone or desktop to click and watch it.
- Use a whiteboard or piece of paper to write the prospect’s name on (this image will be embedded into the email)
- Keep video length between 30-90 seconds
- Email our Customer Success team here to understand how to leverage video content in your emails if you are not sure