Considering a career in real estate?
Join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty to further your personal and professional growth!
Requirements to apply for your real estate license:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of application for the license
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Meet any other requirements that the Real Estate Commission establishes
How Do I Get Started?
- Successfully Complete Pre-licensing
- Maryland: One 64 Hour Course - Principles of Real Estate for Salespersons
- Pennsylvania: Two Courses Totally 75 Hours - 45 Hours of Real Estate Practice and 30 Hours of Real Estate Fundamentals
- Pass the Real Estate Licensing Exam
The exam consists of two parts:
Candidates must pass each part of the exam with a grade of at least 70%. The exam is given on a computer at a certified location and provides on-site score reports immediately upon completion.
- Join Homesale Realty and Complete Accelerate training
- Our Directors of Agent Affiliations will guide you through which of our 31 office locations, throughout Maryland and Pennsylvania, best fit your personality and career needs.
- Accelerate Program: The training and coaching provided by our Directors of Career Development will ensure that you hit the ground running and get your career off to a great start!
For additional information, please complete the form above. We will reach out to answer your questions and guide you step-by-step through the process.