Considering a Real Estate Career?
Join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty to further your personal and professional goals!
1425 Clarkview Rd, Baltimore MD 21209
Requirements to apply for your real estate license:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of application for the license
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Meet any other requirements that the Real Estate Commission establishes to ensure that only individuals who are professionally competent and of good character and reputation are licensed
- Maryland: 64 Hour Principles of Real Estate for Salespersons course
- Pennsylvania: 45 Hour Real Estate Practice course and 30 Hour Real Estate Fundamentals course
The exam consists of two parts:
- The national portion
- The state portion
Candidates must pass each portion of the exam with a grade of at least 70%. The exam is given on a computer at a certified exam location and provides on-site score reports immediately upon completion.
3. Join Homesale Realty and Complete Accelerate training
- Our Directors of Agent Affiliations will guide you through which of our Homesale offices and Office Leaders best fit your personality and career needs.
- Accelerate Program
The training and coaching provided by our Directors of Career Development will ensure that you hit the ground running and get your career off to a great start!
For additional information, please provide your information via the form to the right. A Director of Agent Affiliations will reach out to answer your questions and guide you step-by-step through the process.