Considering a Real Estate Career?
Join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty to further your personal and professional goals!
4000 Crums Mill Rd, Harrisburg PA 17112
Requirements to apply for your real estate license:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of application for the license
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Meet any other requirements that the Real Estate Commission establishes to ensure that only individuals who are professionally competent and of good character and reputation are licensed
- Maryland: 64 Hour Principles of Real Estate for Salespersons course
- Pennsylvania: 45 Hour Real Estate Practice course and 30 Hour Real Estate Fundamentals course
The exam consists of two parts:
- The national portion
- The state portion
Candidates must pass each portion of the exam with a grade of at least 70%. The exam is given on a computer at a certified exam location and provides on-site score reports immediately upon completion.
3. Join Homesale Realty and Complete Accelerate training
- Our Directors of Agent Affiliations will guide you through which of our Homesale offices and Office Leaders best fit your personality and career needs.
- Accelerate Program
The training and coaching provided by our Directors of Career Development will ensure that you hit the ground running and get your career off to a great start!
For additional information, please provide your information via the form to the right. A Director of Agent Affiliations will reach out to answer your questions and guide you step-by-step through the process.