THINKING ABOUT MAKING A CAREER CHANGE? WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU!
Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty is looking for dedicated Real Estate Advisors to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. If you are passionate about providing world-class customer service, taking your career to the next level, and closing more transactions; we invite you to explore our exceptional culture, resources, and career opportunities.
About Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty:
Our vision at Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty is to be the top choice for consumers when buying and selling a home. Our mission at Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty is to provide our clients through the greater Sacramento area with an exceptional buying and selling experience and deliver effective results in a timely manner while maintaining the highest level of customer service and professionalism in today’s fast-paced world. We believe that today’s home buyers and sellers are longing for that personal connection with their trusted real estate advisor as they are guided safely through the process. We believe that Experience Matters… Relationships Matter…and the Agent you select matters!
Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty Advantages:
- Take advantage of profitable and valuable Floor Time where you will receive inbound phone leads and service walk-in customers exclusively! Fast-track your momentum by working out of our prestigious and highly visible prime location
- Receive personalized training, coaching, and mentoring on how to develop a successful business plan and generate a sustainable and repeatable pipeline of business opportunities and quality leads
- Make extra income referring prospects and clients moving in/out of your area of focus and earn up to 30% referral fees within our global Sotheby’s agent network
- Internationally recognized Sotheby’s brand that helps you close more transactions
- An incredible luxury brand that instantly distinguishes and separates you from the competition
- An established local company with an exceptional reputation and track record
- High visibility retail office location next to anchor tenants Pottery World and Peet’s Coffee
- Work in a motivating, stylish, professional, and energetic office atmosphere
- Utilize impressive conference and meeting rooms for client and vendor meetings
- Access to shared office space and work areas
- Full use of printing, scanning, binding, and other resources
- Marketing and social media support to create brochures, flyers, and mailings
- Career changing training and mentoring opportunities and resources
- A suite of industry-leading technology tools, including Cloze CRM, Active Pipe, Design Vault, SkySlope, and more
- A full commitment from the owners and managers to help you succeed!
- A full-time commitment to building your business
- Becoming the local expert and trusted advisor to your prospects and clients
- Know your market, real estate trends, and listing inventory
- Develop ongoing sales opportunities within your sphere of relationships and target market
- Business development and lead generation
- Build mutually beneficial referral relationships and partnerships
- Business planning, goal setting, and achievement
- Participating in company-endorsed webinars and in-person training opportunities.
- Ongoing business and strategic planning to help ensure your success
- Consistent follow-up with your referral partners, prospects, and clients to grow your sales pipeline
- Implement customer loyalty and retention systems to ensure the growth and sustainability of your business.
- High professional standards, ethics, and integrity
- Willingness to seek advice, guidance, and ask questions when facing challenges
- Great communication, relational, and social skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to perform tasks independently
- Commitment to learn and embrace new tools, systems, and technologies
- Past real estate sales experience in the mid to luxury market is preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
If you believe that you are a great fit for our culture and company, we invite you to apply and schedule a discovery call with our hiring manager. We would be excited to meet you!
We believe every client deserves a knowledgeable, well-trained agent to represent them. By providing you with industry-leading, comprehensive training, we’re not just ensuring your success - we’re making sure your clients succeed while caring for our community in the process. Whether it’s negotiating and writing contracts, building your base of contacts, or managing your online presence, our job is to make sure you’re always prepared.
Becoming your own boss shouldn't mean taking on every role by yourself. Whether it's help with contracts, marketing, technology, or just finding new ways to grow your business, we back up every agent with a staff of that is excited to support you. Setting you up for greatness is our job so you can get out there and take care of yours.
SYSTEMS TO SUCCEED
No one wins by accident - it takes organization, dedication, and a proven system. Whether it's mass marketing, client management, or contract tracking, we have the tools you need to succeed. If you’re still trying to manage your business from a spreadsheet, it’s time to see what you’ve been missing.
CULTURE OF CARING
We believe that work is a part of life, not all of it. We strive to create a cooperative culture where learning goes both ways - for all the training and guidance we provide, it's often our agents who have the most to teach us. And the bonds we build extends beyond 9 to 5 - we’re not simply looking for agents, we’re looking for people to who want to be a part of our family.
FIND WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
If you're already an agent, you know how hard it can be to build momentum in this business. Often a bit of guidance and back-up can reinvigorate an agent's career and help them reach new heights. If you feel like you've plateaued - like you're capable of more but just need a shove in the right direction - it’s time to join a company that's passionate about your success.